Friday, June 12, 2009

back again! =)

It's been a long time i stop blogging due to some problem..and im now back here again..will update as much as i can..I am still the same old me..life is still the same..nothing much that i could change.. Starting from this week it will be an enjoyable week for me..why? Cuz i've just finished my exam last few days,to be exact 3days..there were a few questions which i totally don't know how to do..i crap my way through although it didnt make much sense but who knows maybe my crap do help me to earn few marks right?i don mind though.many of my friends were busy writing till their veins out of their hands..and yea..the moment i stepped out of the exam hall i felt so relieved and happy that i felt like throwing confetti everywhere and sprinkle them on every single person that walk pass me..! totally~.=)hehe.. YEAH! FINALLY!! no more exam ! no more stress! no more burning midnight oil! Im starting to feel release right now and best of all i can sleeeeeppp all day long! whiieeeee~!=) Nothing much bout today..just eat , sleep , online and went to swim wif cousins just now..just gt bak home..going to eat again later..hehe...eat , sleep is pretty nice thing for me to do..hehe...=) ' more shopping for me,more manicure and pedicure, more movies for me to catch up , more time for me to hang out wif him and more time for me to do mask...i miss those moments..i hate exam! it kills me lots!hmm..alright, that's all for tonight..going out soon..tata..good night


No comments: