Sunday, June 14, 2009

boring sunday~

As usual wake up early in the morning for breakfast with my family. But this time to Ipoh for dim sum..I actually miss the egg tart there.. much nicer than Penang's one but still in Penang have my favourite egg tart too. Was so sleepy and feel so lazy to got up from my bed cuz i did not sleep for the whole night.. After dim sum, went back home straight. was too sleepy but i couldn't sleep..ended up din sleep..went to shop ,read magazines, doing nothing there for the whole afternoon. was think of going out to somewhere so that wont feel bored. I text him , asked him and he said ok. I was so happy till i can feel myself flying to the sky:) . We went to Gurney Drive, sat there for awhile and went to Gurney Drive ate fried sotong, drank soya bean, and cherry tomatoes too..yummy..going to gain weight again..haiz.=( i wanna slim down 10kg in 4months time .. thats all for tonight..gud nitche~

No comments: