Monday, June 22, 2009

wondering~

Everyone's back to college, study mood but me still in holiday mood.=) what should i do? any ideas? Most of the day i just sleep, eat, shopping ,wasting my time, spending money..haiz.. while my friends were busy working earning money..should i work too so that i can have extra income?half year..6 months..about 180 days..imagine..my gawd!~ still wondering.. any suggestion?anything for me to do to fulfill my this 6months time without wasting a single seconds?i don't wanna feel regret after 6months..Yes! i know..i need to slim down in 4months time..but wey is hard for me man! Is easy to put on weight but is hard to slim down..haiz.. why i just cant be like him huh?? I WANNA SLIM DOWN! or should i just eat pills to slim down?cause im just a lazy bump to go for exercise..=D
The next thing that im wondering about is should i attend for T7 class for this sem? mind full of ' ??? ' hmm...anyway, just forget bout this first.. let me think bout it after this month..
Today went out with him for movie . We watched 17 Again. The movie was nice but i'm abit disappointed cause we supposed to watch I Love You Man, but there's only 12.05pm on that day..so we cant get to watch ..how sad..=( but still i did enjoyed myself watching 17 Again..:-) so satisfied for it.. After movie, we decide to have our dinner in gurney drive cause he missed the fried sotong , and same thing goes to me.. tam chiak huh?=P Went there, but nothing much . Most of the stalls were closed on that day. So no choice other place for us. Then, end up eating at opposite ping hwa high school..i cant remember what's the name of the coffeeshop d..The fried rice there were nice..it'll be nicer if fried together with sambal..but the laksa and char hor fun were tasteless.. No more next time! After dinner, we had our talk inside car then back home..It reminds me for the first outing with him...hmm........

No comments: