Thursday, June 25, 2009

=) turns to =( day

hmm..thursday
nothing much bout today
met him today
suppose to meet up a bit early
but i drag his time
cause im not in a mood
weather are bad today
seems like going to rain
i was sad at first
but after something happened
i wished that it rain soon
cause i don feel like seeing him suddenly
i prayed for it, hopefully it'll rain
but seems like God wants us to meet up
i drag his time till almost 3
but not even a drop of the rain fall
=(
what to do?
i have to face him with this kind of situation
i hate myself being like this
is not that he wants to see right?
is not that he thinks back everything right?

why should i react like this?
dopey me
anyway, we met up in the end
i feel so uncomfortable when im there
but i never speak to him
i feel like crying
but i hold my tears
and act nothing happen
but im sure he knows something wrong with me
and he did! he just know me very well~
he can read my mind
well, is good then

Then, i spoke out everything to him
and he made it up to me
he comforted me
he was a great comfort to me
i felt so much better after that
thanks to him =)

Night, went Greenlane's Mcd
eating there, chit-chat
and we know each other more well day by day
winks -.*
then chaos
thou i said im feeling better,
but the feeling of jealousy and uncomfortable is still with me
what to do?
what can i do?
sigh -.-
kept myself silently =\
that's all for today
* good night*

No comments: