Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tired of this

Im really tired of being in this way again..im tired of explaining the same thing,argue over the same things, myself facing these problems. i hate myself for having this kind of feeling.the same problems happened on me again..the same person..the feeling of being fooled?cheated?jealousy?what else?the same things just came into my mind when everything just happened in a seconds and it really crossed my mind. i just cant get over this..i dont wanna face the same problems every day, every night..i dont want..can anyone help me?anything or anyway to solve out this? i cant stand it anymore.i need to breathe. i feel so suffocating..i need shoulders to cry out loudly...my tears just running thru my eyes..what can i do is juzt hold it tightly cuz i don want to hurt anyone beside me right now bt i myself cant breathe.i need to go out somewhere to get some air to breathe...=( calls?no calls?message?no message?who can be the one for me when i really need them?who?!=? i guess no one..i can only speak myself thru here.i can only express everything here. no ones will realise the painful of mine that i bear for it at this moment. NO ONE!=/

No comments: